A couple of days ago I visited Sarenza pressday which was also a celebration of 1 year anniversary of the launch in The Netherlands. Imagine yourself get in a room full with amazing shoes! Heaven.
Rock in for more shoes portraits and details of winter 2013 trends by Sarenza!
When I was planning this outfit, I looked outside and realized that although it was weird to wear a coat in May, but what could I do when gray skyes and +12C playing against me?
The second I stepped outside I realized that I was so damn optimistic! It was freezing. After the shoot I went back home, grabbed a scarf and changed pumps to boots. Now you know the whole truth. I wore this (updated) outfit to see Sarenza winter 2013 collection, which I will show you in the next post.
Last week I was mostly instagramming from the Jack Daniels event, what an insta-lazy week!
I can say that it was a busy week though - a lot of formal paperwork, visiting offices and other exiting stuff (not). Ah, I miss my fashion, DIY and guitar already!
Anyway, I DID instagram about some things, so let's see what I have to show you here :)
1. Closer look and my nails art (or fails art should I say?) as I mentioned before, it didn't really go as I intendet to, but hey, those who never try never succeed! Besides, take a look at this gorgeous nail bracelet and shoes!
2. My H&M white distressed jeans finally arrived! Take my advice and never buy online before checking in your local shop. My next facepalming fail was that I ordered these jeans online back in April. They were not in stock, but were promised to arrive in May. The very next day I saw them happily hanging on display at our local H&M. And waited for my pair for another month.
3. It was a terrible weather today! About +12 C, is it spring or what? And once I was almost frozen to death, my hubby handed me these beautiful flowers, which had an amazing sweet smell. Just in time to remind me that it IS spring time!
4. Oh my gosh I loooove meme jokes! Especially the ones about the poor TRex. I will post another one next week!
5. My hubby is curious about things I do as a blogger - like changing my nails polish. So he volunteered to help with hail polish removal. I offered to paint his nails too and he didn't really agree, but also didn't really say "no" :) So I might as well paint his nails one day (in his sleep maybe?).
6. This is the major OMG for this week. Instead of simply cleaning the house as usual I finally agreed to rearrange the furniture in our living room. The boy came up with this idea months ago, but I hesitated, till I couldn't stay our living room anymore and realized he was right. Of course I pretended it was my idea in the first place. Oh, me!
Anyway, I have a whole story about this furniture adventure, and I will show you what we made versus what it was, when we are finished. Because we were busy the WHOLE weekend, and still there's some work to do!